Wednesday, October 13, 2010

ANOTHER REASON THE WILD SUCK


 NO ICE GIRLS!

 The Wild and the Excel Energy Center use dudes who pretend like they have an important job in the NHL.  Um sirs, you're worthless and make me angry when I attend games at my favorite sporting venue.  Your job is not worth value and no one is impressed that you can tie your own skates.

BUT, do you think Minnesota would produce enough good looking females to fulfill this occupation?  I wonder sometimes but I am optimistic considering a good 75% of the population knows how to skate---Completely made up that stat but it's factual.

Would they be able to have the depth of the Dallas Stars ice girls?  I don't think so.  Puck daddy brought a  video of fun in the sun to my attention this morning.  Video after the jump.







This is almost as amazing as Ren from Even Stevens getting nude in some upcoming shitty horror film.


-thoy

2 comments:

  1. that video was amazing on so many levels.

    wish there were dudes for the top gun scene though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the fucking wild so much. Hello bottom of the northwest this year!

    ReplyDelete